Prymr Track Day – Friday, December 9th, 2016
Streets of Willow
Date: 12/9/2016, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
It will be the most fun you’ve had on a weekday in a long, long time.
We’re teaming up with Prymr as they launch their new high performance driving education platform which links high quality driving instructors with students looking to up their game behind the wheel.
The event will be held on the fastest track in the west at Willow Springs Raceway and we’ll be running beginner and intermediate/advanced groups with a maximum of only 30 cars. That means tons of track time.
“Open Track” format…limited to two groups (beginner & intermediate/advanced)
• Low car count to optimize learning and track time!
• Experienced, High Quality Instructors available throughout the day
• Car Control Exercises
• Beginner Classroom Briefings taught by Pros
• Light snacks and lunch provided
• Upgrade to private 1on1 premium coaching using PRYMR
The cost is 275 per person and it includes lunch.
Registration and payment will be taken care of directly through Prymr. Get much more information by clicking here:
Prymr Sign Up
Have an event in mind but don’t see it? Feel free to contact us and make a suggestion . . . even better if you want to help with the planning!