Quick update for all future people with the same problem. The OPCOM device worked. The hardest thing was getting the drivers updated before I could get the port to recognize and interface with the ECU. I also still happened to have an old laptop with XP on it collecting dust. Everything needed is on the CD, you just have to manually install the drivers since there is no .exe file for the drivers. Otherwise, the process is as follows:
1. Plug the device into the USB with the newly installed driver.
2. Fire up the OP-COM software.
3. Select 2004 --> Astra-G --> Body --> Airbag
4. Turn the Ignition to "On" (The engine does not need to be running however)
5. The device should now be recognized, and select "Fault Codes"
6. Select Clear Codes
You should then be good to go.
Last edited by SpeedyCrab12; 05-17-2018 at 10:39 PM.
Reason: forgot details