The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Elise/Exige Service Parts List

21K views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  MyLOTUSGarage.com 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Links in post #10 now....

#7 ·
Thanks, but I didn't do anything.

All I did is took the information that other had and posted this sticky so it was easier to find. The thinks belong to the original person that found the info, and I can't even remember who that was...

#12 ·
#11 ·
Updated Parts Directory for Elise/Exige

This site seems to have the most up to date listing of parts for Lotus.
I printed out the old 300 page parts list in the prior post a few years ago, but it only went up to 2006 models.

Perhaps this can be added to the Parts section above the Parts Needed and Parts for Sale area. This way you can look at the picture and also have the part number.

DeRoure Ltd - The most comprehensive Lotus parts site on the web. - Home.

#14 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.