The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Exige Raised Letters Positioning

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  KHALED 
#1 ·
How to get the Exige raised letters on the rear clam properly positioned ?

#2 ·
If you have the old letters on there, you can use painters tape to line up the bottom and side. Otherwise, there a diagram showing the measurements. Posting with my phone, but I believe a web search may yield the diagram.

#4 ·
Lazy man finds the easiest way to do something

I didn't over think it. I just peeled off the old letters. Their images remained perfectly in the adhesive left behind, then I just stuck the raised letters over where the old ones had been. Took maybe all of 10 minutes, looked great.

I pondered just leaving the original letters than and simply sticking the new ones right on them. Would've worked.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.