The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

FREE! Elise, Exige Black Side Mirror Access Covers

4K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  vodoxus 
#1 ·
I recently had some work done on my car and the tech lost that goofy paper cover for the hole that accesses the side mirror mount.

So I went to McMaster/Carr and found a perfect replacement. Part #99126306 .

I had to buy 100 to get just two, so have a couple left over!

Anybody that wants a pair (or more ) can send me a self addressed stamped (two stamps) and I will send some free, until they run out or I get tired.

David Christian
431 Villaggio North
Palm Springs, CA 92262

:up:

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
I received mine a few weeks ago and they fit perfectly.

I actually lightly sanded (800 grit) off the "dimple" on the top and hit it with three light coats of satin black paint. They look completely factory - well what the factory SHOULD have used :)

#10 ·
+1

#14 ·
Hmm, I'm slightly confused, on my car, i lost the ones for the driver side mirror, but they were stickers, not plugs.
Does the car come with stickers or plugs when stock?

#15 ·
#17 ·
@apexdc do you have anymore of these plugs left?

#21 ·
nothing comes up under that part number on their website

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.