Toyota Engine Service Manuals from Toyota Europe - Page 2 - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-26-2008, 04:13 PM
***** lurker

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkSol View Post
You have to register (free) but the 2000 Celica repair manuals are posted online in 2 PDF's - and a parts manual to boot:
http://newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=216130

Enjoy!
the links on New Celica are not working for me (could just be really out of date). could someone email these documents to me? thanks.

[email protected]

Lotus-less for now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-26-2008, 07:58 PM
Moderator Extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugg57 View Post
the links on New Celica are not working for me (could just be really out of date). could someone email these documents to me? thanks.

[email protected]
Try this link to a PDF file for the 2000 Celica repair manual: http://www.newcelica.org/other/techn...ls/volume2.pdf
Just make sure you are reading the instructions for the 2ZZ and 6-speed trans. because the 1ZZ drive train is included as well.
post #23 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-27-2008, 03:14 AM
***** lurker

Garage
thank you!

post #24 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 09:19 PM

The nice searchable PDF version of the Celica manuals that were posted at newcelica.org have moved. The three referenced files are now at the following links:

Celica Repair Manual Vol.1
Celica Repair Manual Vol.2
Part List

How did I find their new location? I did a search on Google for the file name. It turns out the domain changed from .com to .org. That was the only difference in the path from the old location to the new one.
post #25 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-11-2008, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisH View Post
The nice searchable PDF version of the Celica manuals that were posted at newcelica.org have moved. The three referenced files are now at the following links:

Part List

How did I find their new location? I did a search on Google for the file name. It turns out the domain changed from .com to .org. That was the only difference in the path from the old location to the new one.
Thank you for posting links to the new locations, exactly what I needed.

2005 Lotus Elise #635 - Magnetic Blue with blue leather, Touring Package, Hard Top, Starshield, dual oil coolers
Mods - Stainless Steel brake lines, Stage II Exhaust, Odyssey 545, Lotus Sport T4 ECU, Sport Package (LSS suspension and wheels), Cup Car air box, Lotus Sport water catch tank, Lotus Sport clutch, Lotus Sport lightened flywheel.
post #26 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-31-2008, 03:54 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisH View Post

Part List

Thanks for this, I'll update the link on the first post.
I'll see if there is a way to update the techdoc toyota europe link, they must be around there somewhere as well.

05 Elise Racing Green/Red, Touring, Hardtop, StarShield
post #27 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-22-2009, 12:13 PM

Does anyone have the Toyota part numbers for the gearbox of the Lotus Exige 2006 NA version ? My third gear is broken and the synchromeshes also.
I have the part numbers of Lotus but I want the Toyota numbers so I can order them by a Toyota dealer
post #28 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-03-2011, 08:52 PM

Great--the links from ChrisH still work.

Can a mod add this to the uberpost on where to download manuals? It mentions the LCU one but not for the 2zz. Thanks.

Lotus Sport Elise #24
71 TR6
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Lotus Discussions > Maintenance and Repairs.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in