The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Quiet here...

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Mr.C 
#1 ·
Hi All,

Been watching this region, getting ready for our move to WA but its quiet here.
Haven't been active but hoping to be now that we're back to our home state from TX.

Anyways saying hi.

Boun

#4 ·
Hey I've sent a couple of PMs to you and haven't heard back. Thought maybe you weren't getting notified so I'd try this. Your phone number is wrong in your message.

#6 ·
I think I saw a Lotus at an autocross two years ago in Spokane...
Closest Esprit to me that I know of would be in Missoula or Salt Lake or Alberta
Lotus are kinda thin on the ground except for on the coast, any meet-up would likely be west of Cascades.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.