LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community (https://www.lotustalk.com/forums/)
-   Northwest Region (https://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f107/)
-   -   For sale-Seattle pick up only-nonLSS wheels mounted with Yoko slicks (https://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f107/sale-seattle-pick-up-only-nonlss-wheels-mounted-yoko-slicks-210978/)

Bleu Omdurman 03-09-2014 03:52 PM

For sale-Seattle pick up only-nonLSS wheels mounted with Yoko slicks

I have a full set of matte black non LSS wheels. Make me an offer.

They come with a set of slightly used (three days) Yokohama slicks. I also have a heavily used set of rear AO48s that are not mounted on a set of wheels.

Make me an offer. If you want to split the rims from the tires you may and I'll work with you on price. I have very limited time so make this easy on me and I'll make the price right.

Text 206 dash 304 dash one one 90 if you want to connect or for a photo.

Many on this forum know me and that I'm a straight shooter.

Korntera 03-09-2014 09:24 PM

By non LSS I assume you mean the 5.5" inch wide front and 6.5" wide rear wheels?
I might be interested in tires only since I don't need a second set of small wheels, but if they are 16x7 fronts and 17x8 rears I would be interested in the full package.

pwildfire 03-10-2014 11:27 AM

What size are the tires? I also might be interested in tires only.

PS not sure what track you are affiliated with, but I did the surveys, nice to see this kind of feedback being collected.

pwildfire 03-20-2014 08:03 AM

^ nevermind, I bought new ones.

Bleu Omdurman 05-16-2014 06:20 AM

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to reiterate that I have limited time so to get ahold of me you have to text. This is the first time I've logged back in since posting.

I see I have pm's (sorry had to put something there to break up the PMS) but I will avoid replying to those (their several months old now, and I won't be checking my pm's again soon.)

text number is in the OP. If you only want the tires or only want the wheels, they come together. I can work with you on price. THeir just sitting here. I live in Madison Park, Seattle and have no desire to transport the tires to sell them. so at some point they are going in the trash.

Thanks guys. Sorry (kind of) for not getting back to those that posted or pm'd. As a said, text is the way to get to me. You might be able to send me an email via the forum (at least that was possible when it was under a different regime.) I check email but won't post that up here.

Drive it like it was meant to be driven!

Trevor