Track Night in America - this Thursday@HPR! - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-13-2015, 11:06 AM Thread Starter

Track Night in America - this [email protected]!

Track Night in America is a new SCCA program aimed at newer drivers wanting to get involved with lapping sessions, but don't want to "Race." TNiA is a great way to get a full hour (or more...) of track time at High Plains Raceway, an hour east of Denver. Things get started at 3pm and run til 8 or 9 (9 is the latest).

It is not a school - we're happy to help with some instructional pieces if asked, but what we're providing is a controlled track experience for drivers who want to see what it is all about. We've had experienced drivers at the first two, as well, looking for a little extra seat time or doing "recon" for an upcoming race.

No full-blown racecars, no racing, dangerous driving is not tolerated, point-by passing in designated zones ONLY - absolutely not saying you can't go fast, simply do it in a controlled manner.

These are enormously fun events, and if you've not had your Lotus out on a track, this is a great way to do it, and HPR is enormously fun.

The next TNiA at High Plains Raceway is this Thursday - not too late to sign up!

Track Night: Denver - Track Night in America

Only $100 for 3 20 minute sessions, with point-by passing in 3 spots on the track.

These are a lot of fun, and a really good value - come on out! If you have any specific questions, please feel free to PM me, or email (below).

Iain Mannix
ircmannix <at> gmaildotcom
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-13-2015, 12:26 PM
...call me a space cowboy

$100.00 is a good deal however too short notice for me. I would have considered the Aug 20 event but LOG starts that week. Thanks for the info

2005 Elise (Build #65) - Nightfall Blue| BOE QS!!| BOE Clamhinge| REV400TVS | JCR Race Prepped Cylinder Head | ACT HDSS | BOE Wet Sump v1.1 | Oil Pump Gear | BOE Surge Tank | BOE Catch Can | RLS Wide Scoops w/NCI-BOE Conversion Kit | MP Custom Carpet Kit
2002 Dodge Dak 4x4
1992 HD Fxstc
1967 Sunbeam Alpine or Triumph Tr4 (Future purchase)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Community > Regions > Rocky Mountain Region

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in