fiberglass repair shop lotus exige - dallas/dfw - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-24-2016, 10:24 AM Thread Starter

fiberglass repair shop lotus exige - dallas/dfw

i did a lot of searching on the site and the name that came up the most were stuarts, details ltd, and john eagle.

stuarts - i read that thread about that elise that got repaired and then got totaled by the shop... just an accident i know but hope they wouldn't be weary of working on another KG lotus...

details ltd - never done work with them and i'm not 100% sure they do fiberglass repair

john eagle - i believe they do fiberglass repair but not sure if they do it in house or outsource it

this will NOT be through insurance. it will be out of pocket so i'm looking for a shop that will be fair. any info would be great

thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-26-2016, 01:01 PM

I would ONLY recommend Stuarts if you have a fiberglass part that you take to them. DO NOT take the car.
This-> Stuart's Paint and Body in Dallas, TX My car was ALL KINDS of messed up - seriously. Whole process was a nightmare. All fixable but only because I spent a few days doing it myself and having them buy replacement parts and just give them to me. However... the paint was flawless and nicer than factory. Oh yeah, the replacement clear bra they used is a POS as well.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-26-2016, 01:26 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricH View Post
I would ONLY recommend Stuarts if you have a fiberglass part that you take to them. DO NOT take the car.
This-> Stuart's Paint and Body in Dallas, TX My car was ALL KINDS of messed up - seriously. Whole process was a nightmare. All fixable but only because I spent a few days doing it myself and having them buy replacement parts and just give them to me. However... the paint was flawless and nicer than factory. Oh yeah, the replacement clear bra they used is a POS as well.
hmmm... i definitely need to take the whole car wherever i go...

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-06-2016, 09:47 AM Thread Starter

bump
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-30-2016, 08:19 AM
Tire abuser

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricH View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejae View Post
bump
Bluejae, was wondering if you got this taken care of... I may need the same (minor fiberglass repair).
Also, if you need PPF... We can take care of it at my shop in The Colony, Tint World. We do vinyl graphics, PPF, tint, 12volt work, etc.
Thanks

'06 Arctic Silver Elise | Touring |Traction Control |Supercharged | ST exhaust | Nitron singles | BWR anti-sway bar | RTD brace | V2 Arms | SS brake lines | Harness bar and Schroth harnesses | sys.6.pack |shifter reinforced | Ultralite lines | cup air box | Sport inserts | DBW Pedals | TALLrails | Team Dynamics 1.2's | TOC Oil Pan | ProRad | FW Torque tune | BOE surge tank and catch can | Radium Clam Kit
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-06-2017, 02:13 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefrac View Post
Bluejae, was wondering if you got this taken care of... I may need the same (minor fiberglass repair).
Also, if you need PPF... We can take care of it at my shop in The Colony, Tint World. We do vinyl graphics, PPF, tint, 12volt work, etc.
Thanks
oops. sorry for the late reply. i got it taken care of

if you still need info, shoot me a PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Community > Regions > Texas Region

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in