LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community (https://www.lotustalk.com/forums/)
-   Northeast Region (https://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f110/)
-   -   Northeast Region Clubs & Groups (https://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f110/northeast-region-clubs-groups-68712/)

RacyTracy 02-14-2009 11:43 AM

Northeast Region Clubs & Groups

Lotus Owners of New York Inc (LOONY)- LotusOwners Lotus Owners of New York

Philadelphia Area Lotus Society (PALS) (PhillyLotus)- PhillyLotus : Philadelphia Area Lotus Society

New England Members of Lotus Ltd.- NEMOLL

New England Lotus Lovers, Inc.- New England Lotus Lovers, Inc.

Tri-State Lotus -

Lotus Challenge Series

glb 02-14-2009 02:42 PM

why no LEO?

RacyTracy 02-14-2009 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glb (Post 1219656)
why no LEO?

I didn't go searching for clubs.....I just put out the call....feel free to give me the details.

https://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f3/l...r-clubs-68704/

glb 02-14-2009 04:59 PM

Lotus Enthusiast's Organization

Atwell Haines is the man; carbuff here.

carbuff 02-15-2009 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glb (Post 1219745)

Atwell Haines is the man; carbuff here.

Huh? What? :panic: < rubs eyes, blinks >

I see Tracy updated the first post. :cool:

Anyone wanting to find a local affiliate of Lotus Limited (the national Lotus Club) only has to visit their website.
Lotus, Ltd. - North America's Largest Lotus Car Club

I'd provide a direct link but the LL website is scheduled to be updated real soon...stay tuned!

V8TURBO 10-03-2009 07:46 AM

Does anyone know anything more about this club? Contact? Phone? Email?

Lotus Club of Connecticut
12 Wake Robin Road
Westport, CT 06880

Keeper 03-08-2010 05:25 PM

If anyone has any questions about NELLI, they may find it more expedient to contact me.

Also, see other threads in this forum for event information. My calendar threads are closely tied to NELLI activity.

lotus69f2 10-30-2010 09:51 AM

Philadelphia Area Lotus Society - PALS

The above link to the Philadelphia area Lotus Society is no longer active. It used to link to a yahoo group.

We now have our own network here:

LotusPALS.ning.com

We service a large area including (but not limited to) Eastern PA, NE MD, DE, and South Joisey.

All are welcome to join, even if in a different geographic area. All we ask is that you have an interest in Lotus.

We plan monthly organized events ranging from simple get togethers in a persons home to organized driving events.

Keeper 10-30-2010 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lotus69f2 (Post 1512709)
The above link to the Philadelphia area Lotus Society is no longer active. It used to link to a yahoo group.

We now have our own network here:

LotusPALS.ning.com

We service a large area including (but not limited to) Eastern PA, NE MD, DE, and South Joisey.

All are welcome to join, even if in a different geographic area. All we ask is that you have an interest in Lotus.

We plan monthly organized events ranging from simple get togethers in a persons home to organized driving events.

Updated.

carbuff 10-31-2010 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lotus69f2 (Post 1512709)

:no:

lotus69f2 11-20-2011 09:24 AM

Lotus Enthusiasts Organization and Philadelphia Area Lotus Society now share the LotusPALS.ning.com network.

Keeper 09-22-2012 07:04 AM

Added NEMOLL.

Type82 10-04-2012 06:37 PM

What happened to the LEO link?

carbuff 10-05-2012 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Type82 (Post 1797721)
What happened to the LEO link?

The LEO (Lotus Enthusiasts Organization) website has been taken down. The club has been superseded by the TSL (Tri-State-Lotus) Chapter of Lotus, Ltd. Until Matt DeLange gets his own website active, look to NYC- area events at the LotusPals site,

LotusPALS - Home of the Philadelphia Area Lotus Society and Lotus Enthusiasts Organization

:nanner:

AndrewS 03-09-2014 02:21 PM

One more to add to the list for anyone near the Capital region upstate NY

Albany Lotus Owners Club. ALOC

pm me if interested in joining the group or attending events.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

knucklehead 03-23-2014 10:09 AM

Mass car insurance recommendation

Hi All
Need to find car insurance out here in Boston. Any recommendations? The price I received from my current company was crazy.

cheers
Jacob

ZeRoSL 03-23-2014 04:02 PM

knucklehead, I think there is a separate insurance subforum somewhere, but I understand why you posted in NEast. I use geico, but you might want to ask in the insurance section

brightoncorgi 03-29-2016 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knucklehead (Post 2970538)
Hi All
Need to find car insurance out here in Boston. Any recommendations? The price I received from my current company was crazy.

cheers
Jacob

Best to go through an agent representing more than one insurer. Hub International has several branches around the State.

glb 03-29-2016 01:36 PM

A fellow recently posted a good guide to car insurance on LT. Maybe last wk.

For future reference: Don't use the search on this site. Simply use Google and end the search text with "site:lotustalk.com". E.g.
Transmission Fluid change what bolt site:lotustalk.com no space bet site:lotustalk.com

Each state and many cities are different. Do a spreadsheet perhaps.

Many of those TV ads are misleading: Coverage that costs much more, prices so low that what you want isn't included, etc.

I love my State Farm insurance, but don't live where you do.

David Craig 03-29-2016 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glb (Post 4699265)
Don't use the search on this site. Simply use Google and end the search text with "site:lotustalk.com". E.g.
Transmission Fluid change what bolt site:lotustalk.com no space bet site:lotustalk.com

Hmmm. I always put site:lotustalk.com at the start of my search.:nerd: