1. Get a smaller rear view mirror - the stock one creates a blind spot at stoplights (Sector 111).
2. Install a battery kill switch - unless you enjoy replacing batteries (Sector 111).
3. Don't parallel park, too many people bump bumpers and destroy your clam.
4. Motorcycle rule #1, buy a performance exhaust for the noise. Small cars are hard to see but easy to hear.
5. Don't drive like a Biatch !!!!!!
2006 Aspen White Elise: Arqray Dual Chamber Exhaust, Larini De-Cat, Black and Chrome Badges
Last edited by bch74; 04-28-2010 at 09:50 PM.