The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Looking to purchase an Elise!

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  ItaliaTib2k3 
#1 ·
Hello all. I've been lurking around the forums for a while and am finally ready to make my Elise purchase--so I registered and figured I would ask for assistance/opinions. Basically, my dilemma is that I would like to trade-in my current vehicle when purchasing an Elise. Does this mean that I am restricted to local dealers here in the New York City area or have any of you heard of an out-of-state dealer with the ability to take a remote trade?

I'm not entirely set on what I want, but I'd really like to keep the purchase price below $35K if possible. Yes, I understand that I would be looking at a used vehicle with a bit of miles--but that's quite ok because I just love this car so much. Luckily, I'm really not picky about colors either, but would really like to stay away from a silver exterior and/or black wheels. Other than that, the door is wide open.

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

#3 ·
#5 ·
We have a good selection of 06 Elise's in stock and on sale as well.

06 Orange with sport, touring, hard top, star shield
06 Laser Blue with touring, traction control, hard top, star shield
06 Green with limited slip, traction control, prem pkg, sport pkg, touring pkg, and star shield
06 White with hard top, sport, touring, star shield
07 Factory Demo with sport, hard top, touring, star shield

15 New 07's instock as well

Give us a call to set up an appointment for a test drive.

Lotus Beverly Hills
310-246-5454

#6 ·
Actually, HRM is located only 15 minutes from me--so they'd be a perfect fit! Unfortunately, of all the 05's and 06's they have, there aren't any under $38-$39K at the moment. I was pretty surprised at this because some of them have upwards of 7500 miles with no features outside the norm. I'm planning on visiting HRM next week, but would prefer not to waste my time if they're not going to negotiate even a bit. From what I've researched over the past couple of months, Lotus sales are relatively slow--but I was told by the dealer that they literally fly out the door! Guess they're just trying to score an impulse purchase...

LotusBeverlyHills--
I'm actually sold on the car, so no test drive is needed. However, my trade-in would probably snag up any transaction with your establishment. (Please correct me if I'm wrong). ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.