The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

MSRP vs Sale Price (2020 Lotus Evora GT)

9K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  GatorMS_Sales 
#1 ·
I'm looking at buying a 2020 Lotus Evora GT. This is my first high-end car purchase and I was wondering what kind of discount under MSRP folks usually get when buying in this range. Also, does it matter if the car is a custom order?

#2 ·
Custom order makes a big difference. Typically, 10% off the top should be an automatic. Totally dealer dependent, inventory dependent, etc. This is definitely getting to be the time of year for a motivated dealer to move inventory esp in northern half of country.
I think there may still be a few sweetheart dealers out there on 2017, but that will dry up soon. Low 70's. Look up and check every dealers inventory across the country. Worth the drive to get what you want regardless of shipping it or driving it home!! I know of 2018's loaded that will be in the 90's now.

#3 ·
This is a question I have also been wondering... I am also hopping to get a GT this winter and have been curious what the going rates are.

10% + is good to know... which puts a lightly optioned GT close in price to a heavily optioned and discounted 18 400!

#7 ·
Agree with discounts on 17/18 are attractive right now, however discounts on 2020 GT’s are hard to come by. You can get discounts, but nowhere close to what you might expect considering these cars are moving relatively quickly as a new introduction.

#4 ·
Afternoon!
@Paul K. Young & @NC25T - our first stock car arrived last week. Should you have interest, feel free to send me an email or call me at the office!

2020 Lotus Evora GT - Evora Silver w/ Black Pack / Black Alcantara / Leather w/ Red Stripes - 6-speed Manual

Options include:

Evora GT 2+2
6-Speed Manual
Black Pack
Red Brake Calipers
Gloss Black Forged Wheels
Lotus Guard Full
Evora GT seat w/ Red stripes
Red & Silver double stitch
Cruise Control
Subwoofer & Amplifier
Premium Infotainment
Interior Color Pack Black
Cup Holder
MSRP: $103,195

-Brian
brian@GatorMotorsport.com
317-245-6312

Attachments

#6 ·
Custom order will typically cost more as there is no inventory the dealer is sitting on. I would expect a 20-30% reduction from MSRP once we are in 2021. You can find that now with 17/18 cars. My car is a late 18 build, for other manufacturers it would have been considered a 19, but there were officially no 2019 Evoras imported to the states. If you have to have the 2020 though, it's going to cost you... therefore a 2018 strategy is worth considering unless you are dead set on the new bumper, etc.

Also if you order custom, here is something I would not pay extra for: Premium sound. I just redid the system this weekend, the speakers have such small magnets they won't even stick to a piece of sheet metal, they are crazy bad. It's a close second for worst audio system I have upgraded in modern times, the first being the base system in a Chevy Colorado.

I would also avoid the 2 seater only option. You can install/uninstall the 2+2 rear seats, without tools, in 15 seconds.

Happy hunting!

#8 ·
I counter that 2+2 preference. I would only order a 2+ 0 as I will never use the back seats and like the flat space for my track gear.

#9 · (Edited)
Tenacious in its improvement of world-class sports vehicles, Lotus has disclosed the new 2020 Evora GT for North America, supplanting the Evora Game 410 and Evora 400.

Accessible in both 2 seat and 2+2 setups, and with manual and programmed transmissions, the Evora GT is the most recent in the Evora line and gives more force and torque from a previously commended and for sports vehicle this site is very best
jdmsportclassics.com.

Utilizing chosen lightweight carbon fiber segments as standard, the new Evora GT appreciates a smooth outline. In any case, likewise with all Lotus sports vehicles, streamlined downforce is additionally a prerequisite and this new GT-class roadster creates up to 64 kg of downforce (twofold that of the Evora 400) making it the new benchmark when contrasted with also estimated rivals.

The Evora GT is fueled by an exceptionally adjusted and tuned higher-yield adaptation of Lotus' supercharged, 3.5-liter 6-chamber motor with coordinated water-to-air charge cooler, creating 422 PS (416 bhp) at 7000 rpm and 317 lb-ft (430 Nm) of torque from 3500 rpm to give a 0-60 mph time of simply 3.8 seconds. The programmed choice has 332 lb-ft (450 Nm) and returns a comparable quickening time.

With all the lightweight choices fitted, mass is additionally decreased to 3,104 lbs (1,408 kg). This gives an absolute weight sparing of 71 lbs (32 kg) when contrasted with the Evora 400.

#10 ·
#11 ·
That white with the red wheels is a bold statement. I like it!

Reactions: GatorMS_Sales
#15 ·
If you're interested in either a 2020 or 2021 Lotus Evora GT, we'd love to discuss any & all options with you! Please give us a call at (317) 245-6312 or send a message to info@GatorMotorsport.com (y)

#16 ·
If you're interested in either a 2020 or 2021 Lotus Evora GT, we'd love to discuss any & all options with you! Please give us a call at (317) 245-6312 or send a message to info@GatorMotorsport.com (y)
I didn’t end up purchasing a car from GatorMotorsports but was super impressed with their timely follow up and willingness to work around my schedule. Please contact them if you are looking for a Lotus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.