PVM Performance - New Lotus Elise/Exige Service Shop in Atlanta - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-25-2007, 08:08 PM Thread Starter

PVM Performance - New Lotus Elise/Exige Service Shop in Atlanta

Hi All,

After months of planning, I want to formally announce a new division of PVM Motorsports...called PVM Performance. This new division is specifically focused on the Lotus Elise and Exige cars within two areas 1)In-shop service and performance upgrades and 2)Track day/Racing "arrive & drive" services. We can do just about anything for your car...from standard maintenance, to performance upgrades to arrive-drive services at your track day or race event. Check out our website at www.pvmmotorsports.com for more information (and be sure to bookmark!). And by the way, we are a dealer for Sector111 as well as the authorized service center for their new Supercharger and other items! I plan to have one installed on my car within the next few weeks.

We have been around for over 4 years now, but primarily focused on the Sports Racer market...racing in SCCA as well as IMSA Lites. Our racing success speaks for itself and our reputation is very well regarding throughout the racing community.

I plan to take this experience and translate it to an Elise/Exige service center that takes pride in our work, treats customers fairly and will help you enjoy your car even more...whether you use it as a daily driver, track day car, or full blown race car! I have always loved the Lotus Elise/Exige and, having one as my daily driver, understand how incredible the car is for all of the above. Few cars lend themselves so well to all areas.

You will see a lot more of PVM Performance in the upcoming months, at track events, Lotus group events and hopefully at our shop! We have a small location now (right next to Hypersport in Buford, GA.) but plan to expand in the next 6 months. Come by and say hi, or if you have questions, feel free to call! Look forward to meeting you!

Thanks,

Eric

PVM Performance
www.pvmmotorsports.com
(888) 806-9993
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 05:57 AM
BANNED

Congratulations on your "new" venture. Best of luck with it and hopefully we'll run into you sometime soon. Keep us updated on here as things progress.

Do you do Nitrous refills?
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 07:22 AM

Nice to know there is a shop closer to me than the dealer, look forward to meeting you and seeing what you guys have to offer

Bill
'11 Lotus Elise (Traded) , '05 Lotus Elise (Traded)

www.billswebspace.com/lotus

www.syntheticfirst.com

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-16-2007, 06:26 AM

Eric, I look forward to meeting you sometime soon.
Tripper Cook
Cool Cat Racing, Inc.
447 Lower Boundary Street
Macon, GA 31206
(478) 744-9500
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-02-2009, 05:51 PM
ITR

Looking for Elise service/upgrade shop in Atlanta and surrounding area

Hi, I am new to the forum. My 05 Elise is off warranty. Is there any reliable and reasonable shop(s) to service/upgrade Elise in Atlanta and surrounding area. I saw two places in the forum, PVM performance and Cool Cat Racing. Did anyone has any experience with them? How are their work? Thanks for the feed back in advance.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-01-2009, 06:13 AM

elise service

I had the katana supercharger kit installed by pvm. They were very professional, enthusiastic, and reliable. They picked up and delivered the car back to my house for a reasonable fee. Calls and E-mails were returned promptly. I recommend them highly. The car is much better with the kit by the way. I also recommend a borla exhaust. It sounds good at every rpm.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-12-2009, 10:17 AM
Yellow Fever!

Does PVM still do Lotus work? Their website re-directs to West Race Cars site, and I've been unable to reach anyone with answers. I've had a small oil leak (hose to cooler) I've been unable to remedy and I thought they would be the one's to look at it for me before LOG 29...

Doug

--Doug Stratton--

'05 Elise in Saffron Yellow ,Sport pack, ForceFed Intake, Stage II Exhaust, Potenza RE71R, LidBone, Stebel Nautilus AirHorn
First mid-engine drive: '74 Porsche 914 2.0 in Solar Yellow (Dad's car)
BEST mid-engine drive: '05 Lotus Elise in Saffron YELLOW!!!

Last edited by AtlantaLotusLove; 05-12-2009 at 11:21 AM. Reason: clarification
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-12-2009, 10:19 AM
BANNED

Weren't they in the same building as Hypersport? Now Hypersport is in Kinetic.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-12-2009, 11:27 AM
Yellow Fever!

PVM is now WestRaceCars.com

FYI, I just got my answer to my question; PVM is now West Race Cars, and they still take non-race, and track day prep work, in addition to race-prep, upgrades, etc. Eric wrote me right back to tell me this after I sent them an online e-mail inquiry from their website: westracecars.com.

Thanks, Eric!

Doug Stratton

--Doug Stratton--

'05 Elise in Saffron Yellow ,Sport pack, ForceFed Intake, Stage II Exhaust, Potenza RE71R, LidBone, Stebel Nautilus AirHorn
First mid-engine drive: '74 Porsche 914 2.0 in Solar Yellow (Dad's car)
BEST mid-engine drive: '05 Lotus Elise in Saffron YELLOW!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Community > Regions > Southeast Region

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in