The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Michigan Owners Database

30K views 165 replies 62 participants last post by  SlowtuS220 
#1 ·
Ann Arbor, Michigan. :wave:

#2 ·
Wolverine Lake (Commerce Township)

#3 ·
Farmington............now lets get everyone together for a drive !

#7 ·
EldersburgElise said:
I suspect you could fit this "database" on an index card. -poke- :D
Thats what happens when you have poorly maintained straight roads.

Randy: I'm a mile from Livonia. If you ever get to Michigan we'll take you out to dinner !

#10 ·
OK Guys.......here's a plan........ Monday night July 3..... downtown Farmington ( in front of Bellacinos ) I'll be there, unless it's pouring. ON Grand River, 4 blocks east of Farmington RD.

Cruising The Grand Cruise-In Car Show
Mondays through October 23
5:00pm until dark, weather permitting at Bellacino’s Pizza and Grinders.
Catch the hot rods and great music at this Downtown Farmington staple.
Presented by Motor State Street Rods Car Club and sponsored by
Bellacino’s Pizza and Grinders in the Village Commons shopping center.
Contact Motor State Street Rods

#13 ·
It's only a little local cruise......NOTHING like Bakers of Milford on Sundays.... they draw about 200-300 cars every week ! www.bakersofmilford.com

#15 ·
Well, there's the track day on Sat Jul 8th at Waterford, ( which i may not be able to make ) and theres the Drive out on sunday Jul 9 to Mad Dogs & Englishman in Kalamazoo ( I WILL make that ! )

#16 ·
I'd love to get together with some other Loti, but I need to be told waaaaaaaay in advance 'cause I am bad about remembering basically everything. That way I'll have time to put up post-it notes or something.

#17 ·
AutoEurope is "organizing" ( haha ) a group drive out to Kalamazoo at 'O dark early Sunday morning ( to be there before 9 am )... I'll post any details if I know them....

#18 ·
John-I'll be camped out on the side of 94 somewhere around Ann Arbor waiting for the caravan to come through (just like last year). I'll be in my car and will be with a buddy who has a 69 Elan. Keep your phone on. Are you planning on driving out to Birmingham just to drive right back your way?

#19 · (Edited)
Nooo..... i'll be meeting them somewhere also. Let me know where you stop... THE PLAN is to meet up with the caravan at 7 am in Ann Arbor area. phone is on 24/7.....

#20 ·
Mad Dogs was a great show. My friend took first place with his Elan and I took first place in the autocross in our group and had the fastest time overall. My first time autocrossing turned out well!

#22 ·
Rachel said:
I guess you can add me to the list. I'm still house hunting in the West Bloomfield/Birmingham area. :) I'm back and forth between Toronto/MI/Chicago for the time being but my Lotus is sitting in Birmingham.
Welcome to the heartland, Rachel:clap:

#24 ·
My parents live in Midland, MI and they have seen 2 Elises in the area, not sure if they were the same Elise because it was about a year between sightings and they don't remember the colours.

#25 ·
I was going to go to the track day on the 13th but it conflicts with Nopi Nationals which I've already promised I'd go to. It should be a nice couple thousand miles onto the elise!

I'm going to drive down to Chicago and meet up with the caravan so I can't go to the track day. Poop. :(

#26 ·
I think I have to fly that day...... won't know till tuesday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.