Here are the specs for the two sizes:
12-volt cigar lighter receptacle and plug, size A:
* Receptacle inside diameter: 20.93 - 21.01 mm (median 20.97 mm)
* Plug body diameter: 20.73 - 20.88 mm (median 20.805 mm)
* Most often used in American automobiles.
12-volt cigar lighter receptacle and plug, size B:
* Receptacle inside diameter: 21.41 - 21.51 mm (median 21.455 mm)
* Plug body diameter: 21.13 - 21.33 mm (median 21.18 mm)
* Most often used in European automobiles, and sometimes as a second socket in American automobiles expressly for DC power connections.
Radioshack does not show an adapter in their online catalog. I found no mention of it in the Valentine on-line manual. Still looking......
Anyone can make something complicated. It takes genius to make it simple. Einstein.
2011 Evora S
Racing Heritage Edition (#3 of 4) (Now with alexsharkeyross)
2005 Elise LRG, Trim Shop interior
, full cage, Cup wheels
, BWR 'charger lives!
1974 Lotus Europa Special
3841R in JPS
2007 Toyota Tundra (about 10 cup holders), traded for 2015 Tundra TRD PRO
2007 Audi S4 DTM (RIP) 1980 Rover SD1 (new home) 2015 Honda Civic Si
2016 370Z Nismo
2013 Bentley Continental GT Speed