Day 3, June 16
On Day 3 we travelled from Thunder Bay Ont to Winnipeg Manitoba.
1) Terry Fox monument, Thunder Bay, Ont
2) The Sleeping Giant, Thunder Bay, Ont
3) Marshy lands, each telephone pole is propped up
4) Husky the Muskie, Kenora, Ont
5) The Ontario/Manitoba border
About 30 years ago, Terry Fox attempted to run across Canada to raise money for cancer research. He made it about half way and then had to quit due to the spread of cancer through his body.
The Sleeping Giant formation is on a peninsula near Thunder Bay.
2009 Saffron Elise
1986 Toyota Tercel - RIP Oct 20/2012