Start Toronto, Ontario (June 21/2013)
1) To Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario (8 hrs)
2) To Thunder Bay, Ontario (8 hrs)
3) To Winnipeg, Manitoba (8 hrs)
4) To Vermilion, Alberta (11.5 hrs)
5) To Kamloops, British Columbia (10.5 hrs)
6) To Seattle, Washington (7 hrs via Summerland BC)
7) To Post Falls, Idaho (9 hrs via Portland OR)
8) To Miles City, Montana (9.5 hrs)
9) To St. Paul, Minnesota (10.5 hrs)
10) To Chicago, Illinois (6.5 hrs)
11) To Toronto, Ontario (10 hrs - got lost)
I was back in Toronto late on July 1, 2013.
That's a driving time of 98.5 hours total. Sorry my post 1 of just 95 hours was not correct.
The actual driving hours are listed. Breaks for fuel fillups and food are additional to those times. As you can see I was very busy driving.
Originally I had planned to travel through Calgary Alberta and Banff but there was massive flooding out that way. So I had to go through Edmonton Alberta and Japser which added 2 extra hours to the driving time.
On the way home to Toronto I went through the Sarnia, Ontario border. However I think I programmed my GPS incorrectly and instead of going directly to Port Huron, Michigan I went to Port Hope, Michigan instead. That added 2 hours of unwanted site seeing.
2009 Saffron Elise
1986 Toyota Tercel - RIP Oct 20/2012