Roadtrip! Taking the Noble across America - Page 10 - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #181 of 183 (permalink) Old 07-13-2012, 09:30 PM
Back to the Future, again

Sorry for the zombie thread resurrection, this was an awesome read and I appreciate your feedback and opinion on the Noble, especially compared to the Elise, as I am making that transition myself.

My friend has a M12GTR and took me for a ride not long ago... man... broke the tires loose on the freeway under acceleration, fishtailing everywhere at almost triple digit speeds... scary as all get out... so of course, being the sane type of guy I am, I went out and found a M400 of my own.

What is your count on these things? I heard somewhere around 220 in the country with 140 or so being the M400.

My 2009 Elise for sale: MoMo SloMo MoFo Joyrides upon request w/lots o' cash money https://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f94/...-995-a-116554/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 183 (permalink) Old 07-14-2012, 06:16 AM Thread Starter
Forum Founder

Garage
Yes, around 220 were imported into the USA.

I eventually bought the Rossion Q1 and for a year had both cars, the Noble being the track/autocross car and the Rossion my street car. Sold the Noble and bought a crazy turbo MR2. Sold the Rossion and bought the Exige.

#somethingwickedthiswaycomes... the new Origin Noble M and the Origin 7

Zenos E10S for Sale! www.zenosforsale.com

There are some very shady dealers in the Lotus business.

2005 Lotus Elise, 1993 MR2, 1995 MR2, 125cc Shifter Kart, Toniq (in build), 2018 Origin 7 (waiting), 2018 Origin Noble M (waiting)
post #183 of 183 (permalink) Old 07-14-2012, 08:28 AM
Back to the Future, again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Chase View Post
Yes, around 220 were imported into the USA.

I eventually bought the Rossion Q1 and for a year had both cars, the Noble being the track/autocross car and the Rossion my street car. Sold the Noble and bought a crazy turbo MR2. Sold the Rossion and bought the Exige.
Must be nice to have both the Noble and Rossion. Heard the Rossion was finished way nicer but was slower due to more weight than the Noble, which was more raw.

You didn't happen to sell your Noble to some dude in L.A., did you?

My 2009 Elise for sale: MoMo SloMo MoFo Joyrides upon request w/lots o' cash money https://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f94/...-995-a-116554/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Community > Roadtrip!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in