Against Lotus Philosophy - Page 2 - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community
 9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-29-2019, 07:31 AM

Very, very cool.

Interesting related sidebar....
So, when dodge was planning its gen5 viper they reached out to all the current viper owners they could...Via forums, mail questionnaire, etc and asked, "Does the gen 5 Viper have to be 10cyl or can we go 8?" They may have asked if it had to be N/A but I don't remember. But dodge went through some pains getting owner feedback.
Just about every viper owner almost became enraged even at the question of a viper going to an 8cyl rather than 10.
"Its not a viper if its not a V10 and keep it naturally aspirated!!!"
That was the overwhelming response.
Dodge said ok, v10 it is....
Then the Hellcat was announced or released whatever and all those same viper owners were complaining why didn't their viper have a 750hp engine and maybe we can retrofit, and maybe this and maybe that...
It was kinda funny.
As a viper owner i realize the v10 makes it a bit special, i guess like a goldwing has to be a flat 6, and if i was a gen 5 owner I would prefer the v10.

That is a special car you have there for sure. A few years ago nothing like it existed.
A street car with that much power that you can get a 100k mile warranty.....At that price point.

Perfect color combo you picked. If i were to go get one today it would look just like yours.
Review?
Write up?

Vati.
C6 ZO6.

THE OBITS, YO!
KEEP CRYIN! WHAA!
REDNECK = PERSON WHO LIVES IN A DUMP BUT DRIVES AN ELISE!

I never played by the rules, and I never really cared
My nasty reputation takes me everywhere

It is admitted by all that he was much addicted to women, as well as very expensive in his intrigues with them, and that he debauched many ladies of the highest quality; among whom were Posthumia, the wife of Servius Sulpicius; and Lollia, the wife of Aulus Gabinius.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Community > Other Cars and Comparisons

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in