The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Did anyone see that 06 KG Exige for sale?

3K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  jordanpryce 
#1 ·
So yesterday I noticed a 2006 Krypton Green Exige for sale on Autotrader, with around 5k miles for about $42k!
I'm wondering if someone got the deal of the century because the posting is now gone. :scratchhead:
If someone here snagged it at that price, job well done! With that color and mileage it's easily worth 50k IMO. :crazyeyes
Located in Minneapolis, MN
This was the link.
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=526996961&zip=92308&referrer=%2Fcars-for-sale%2Fsearchresults.xhtml%3Fzip%3D92308%26sortBy%3DderivedpriceASC%26incremental%3Dall%26firstRecord%3D0%26marketExtension%3Don%26modelCodeList%3DEXIGE%26makeCodeList%3DLOTUS%26searchRadius%3D0&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0&modelCodeList=EXIGE&makeCodeList=LOTUS&searchRadius=0&clickType=spotlight

#4 ·
This. As a recent ‘06 Exige owner and one intimately familiar with the actual sold prices of these in various conditions and mileage, $42-44k is what I would say. To list it immediately at $42k the seller must have been motivated to move it quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#7 ·
That sounds like the guy we met at the Hunt Valley Cars and Coffee just outside of Baltimore last Saturday. He had been searching for that color Exige with a few specific items and had bought it a week previously and drove it home to Pittsburgh where he lives and then on to Baltimore where his family is. Nice guy, very enthusiastic, and a spectacular car!

#9 ·
That's a cheap price for a KG with those kind of miles. Everyone knows that KG is the fastest color.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.