Enclosed trailer shipping recommendations - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-23-2013, 07:07 PM Thread Starter

Enclosed trailer shipping recommendations

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good enclosed trailer shipping co to send a lotus from Cali to Florida? How was your experience? Price?

Thanks!

2008 Exige S240
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-23-2013, 07:17 PM

There are several out there that can do it, and will do a great job at a competitive price. Some of your decision will be based on who has a run scheduled in your area at the time you are looking to go.

Horseless Carriage does a lot of coast to coast runs, especially around the Auguat car week in Monterey. I have used HC myself for a shipment from CA to FL, and have nothing but the highest recommendation to give them.

Exotic Car Transport, based in the Orlando area is another top notch outfit that friends of mine swear by. I haven't used them myself, but the number of personal friends that have and are happy with the service they received makes me very comfortable passing on a recommendation.

11 Exige Final Edition - The White Car
87 Ferrari 328 - The Red Car
08 Mazda MX5 - The Black Car
05 Ferrari 430 - The Loud Car
09 VW EOS - The Land Barge
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 02:19 AM

Consider a shipping service provider who is insured, bonded and can cover damage charges incurred any. They should provide you references of customers for sake of verification. Though you are going for a enclosed transport, the deal should be economical. I recommend you CitizenShipper.com that offers each deal with reverse style auction that drives down the price heavily.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Community > Transporters, Trailers, Towing & Tie-downs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in