Presume you're considering an open trailer?
The 7541 will surely fit an Exige, however, I'd advise stepping up to the 8045, this has much better resale as a wider range of cars will fit, plus the ramps are longer = shallower angle, so easier to get the car on/off. As advice above, speak to Carl who will certainly be able to help you out, but some quick advice on options:
- make sure you get the "sail" at the front, otherwise the front of the car on trailer will get covered in rock chips
- the tire rack is a great option
- the spare tire holder is a must - I have had a blown tire!
- the storage box is useful, but fairly small - I dump my wheel chocks / straps and a couple of boards to help the car get on the ramps in there and its full
- the aluminum wheels are a "must" as the standard painted steel wheels will rust and look like %$%# within 12 months
One last point - when strapping your car down, to avoid fouling the front splitter, think about taking your straps diagonally *** down *** from the front wheels, under the aluminum cross bar and then back up and over to the d-rings which should be at the front of the v-nose - this will only
make sense when looking at your car on the trailer, but bear it in mind as an option
Almost forgot - Trailex usually run a sale in the Feb / Mar timeframe, so, yes, there should be a discount + in the current economy, are you kidding? I'm sure there is room to negotiate!