The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Trailex Question -

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  XHILR8N! 
#1 ·
Trailex Question -

Due to severe back issues I’m considering the purchase of a trailer rather than use my little tire trailer. That would save my back loads of stress on track days.

I’ve been looking at Trailex. There seems to be almost nothing available at a decent price.

However, I have found two CT-8060. That is their largest open trailer. My question is this too much trailer for a Lotus or possible p-car or Evora down the line.

Thanks for your thoughts -

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I had a trailex before I moved to an enclosed trailer for full race support. These trailers really hold their value so even if it is a bit more than necessary to tow a Lotus, at some point resale will be an issue so bigger is probably better than smaller.

#3 ·
I have a Featherlight open trailer sized just right for an Elige. No waste, minimal weight, maybe easier to maneuver and store.

Can't put an Evora or most any other car on it. Would be harder to resale like JJim says.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.