I have a 1973 Tube chassis Austin Mini that I would like to trade for a modded Elise. I wasn't sure if I wanted to let it go but I have always has a soft spot for Elise's and thought this might be the time to get in one.
Here's some information on the car:
This car was built in Canada by a race chassis shop, it spent most of it's life in Tennessee and recently in Massachusetts. It has to be one of the most fun cars I've ever driven; this thing is an event to drive; it's a truly unbelievable driving experience.
You don't get the same feeling driving modern sports car!
- Full tube chassis with built in rollcage
- Full coilover suspension
- Fiberglass body which makes the car unbelievably light
- 2.2L Mazda motor mated to a 5 speed manual transmission
- RWD solid transaxle
- All normal required driving lights (headlights, turn signals, hazards, etc)
- Working heat/ ac
- Working radio
- Removable sparco suede 330 racing wheel
- Brand new sparco 3 point racing harnesses
- Titled as a 1973 Austin Mini with VIN clearly displayed on the dash
Asking $35,000 OBO
Or trade for a boosted Elise, I'd consider any elise that has some assortment of mods. I would love a swapped elise (k24 or similar) but not holding my breath.