LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community (https://www.lotustalk.com/forums/)
-   Cars for sale (not Lotus) (https://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f162/)
-   -   2008 Honda S2000 CR in Apex Blue Pearl (https://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f162/2008-honda-s2000-cr-apex-blue-pearl-440265/)

cirelee 01-22-2018 07:27 AM

2008 Honda S2000 CR in Apex Blue Pearl
 
5 Attachment(s)
Probably one of the closest thing to Lotus Elise in pure driving pleasure. I had the opportunity to take ownership from a local owner here in SoCal, where the car is still located. Absolutely 100% stock and 100% garaged - no modifications, inside and out. The only modification is adding a set of wires to the battery for hooking up the battery maintainer.

The CR includes factory hardtop, convertible top deleted, additional chassis bracing in the soft top well, upgraded springs, Bilstein shocks, and anti-roll bars, special exhaust, shorter throw shifter, special upholstery with yellow stitching, and more.

Owner's Name: Eric
Price: $57,500 (see description)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact: PM serious inquiries and I'll return my cell number to call or text.

Details about the Car:

- 1 of 699 CR built
- 1 of 200 in Apex Blue Pearl
- 1 of 12 in this condition (my hunch)
- Factory radio and A/C

- 10,894 miles, will go up very slowly
- Always garaged and covered (the cover is designed for the CR from factory)
- Third owner (age 40's), clear title. Purchased from local owner June 2017 here in SoCal
- No accidents, dents, bodywork, or repaints
- OEM CR floor mats stored since purchased
- Recent maintenance records, manuals, receipts, spare keys, radio key, and Honda wheel locks
- Full oil/fluid flush when purchased (oil, brake, MTF, diff, coolant)
- 4 wheel balance and alignment to match CR spec
- New OEM battery (added the wires to hook up to the battery maintainer)
- Clear XPEL Ultimate protection wrap - whole quarter front panel of the car (including hood) up to the door panels, side mirrors, side rockers, and rear lower bumper behind the rear tires
- OEM rims are fitted with Yokohama S.drive ultra high performance tires in correct CR sizes F/R

- Asking price includes my second wheel set: black 17" Volk Rayís Engineering RE30 Wheels (forged and ultra lightweight) 17x8, 17x9 with brand new Nitto NT01 in 225/45/17 front and 255/40/17 rear (see pictures)
- The combination above eliminated big understeer for me even under mild mountain driving. No rubbing or fender rolling
- No curb damage on any of my OEM or Volk rims

I love this car so much but recently found a Lotus Evora S Heritage Race Edition and I need to let go of this one (unfortunately). I wish I can keep it but I have no where to garage this. Thanks for looking!

LotusCC 01-22-2018 08:44 AM

Very clean, good looking car. GLWS.

redbadge 01-22-2018 03:12 PM

Definitely one mint rare apex blue CR, but you probably need some patience for that price tag. GLWS.

Mattk20 01-23-2018 06:09 AM

Hey Iím interested in your car! Could you text or call me? 701.260.976 6

zakiu 01-29-2018 09:19 AM

lol maybe you should go onto s2ki and see what these cars are truly comparable to. nothing close to a base model Elise.

cirelee 01-30-2018 10:00 PM

Pending sale! Thanks everyone for looking and your views and interests.

cirelee 01-30-2018 10:01 PM

zakiu - I owned an Elise before. Not sure if you owned an S2000 CR?

JoelCool 01-31-2018 08:03 AM

I've got one of these, only I drive mine a lot. Great car, and GLWS!

VisualEchos 01-31-2018 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cirelee (Post 5692521)
- 1 of 12 in this condition (my hunch)

Sorry, had to quote this, made me lol.

:D

I also can't help wondering why someone would put cheap-ass S-Drives on such a rare performance-oriented car.

:scratchhead:

JuiceKickMaster 02-01-2018 12:52 PM

Was this the one offered by Sterling Sackey?

cirelee 02-05-2018 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuiceKickMaster (Post 5703369)
Was this the one offered by Sterling Sackey?

Yes this was - wonderful lad.

cirelee 02-05-2018 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VisualEchos (Post 5702465)

I also can't help wondering why someone would put cheap-ass S-Drives on such a rare performance-oriented car.

:scratchhead:

I know! The original seller got that on for some reason. That is why I quickly swap that out and put on the black forged Volk RE30 with the Nitto's - perfect for this rare performance-oriented car.

zakiu 03-07-2018 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cirelee (Post 5701865)
zakiu - I owned an Elise before. Not sure if you owned an S2000 CR?

I've owned multiple Eliges and multiple S2000s as well, including a track oriented AP1, track oriented AP1 and a GPW CR, which was far more rare than this car is. Checkmate! The CR feels like a Cadillac compared to Eliges.

I spared no expense so I never had cheap tires on mine. GLWS. BAT in April is probably your best bet. GLWS

cirelee 03-10-2018 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zakiu (Post 5741898)
I've owned multiple Eliges and multiple S2000s as well, including a track oriented AP1, track oriented AP1 and a GPW CR, which was far more rare than this car is. Checkmate! The CR feels like a Cadillac compared to Eliges.

I spared no expense so I never had cheap tires on mine. GLWS. BAT in April is probably your best bet. GLWS

Didn't know we were playing chess with my listing! Thanks for the bump as I was wondering why I'm getting new interests in the past week. Car is SOLD!

baru 03-14-2018 05:41 PM

Fun car. Congrats on sale!

Rave426 05-19-2018 09:08 PM

I don’t have forum permission to PM you, but I heard a few days ago that the car still “may” be available? It seems like I may be wrong though. If it is for sale please contact me at [email protected]. Highly interested

Quote:

Originally Posted by cirelee (Post 5692521)
Probably one of the closest thing to Lotus Elise in pure driving pleasure. I had the opportunity to take ownership from a local owner here in SoCal, where the car is still located. Absolutely 100% stock and 100% garaged - no modifications, inside and out. The only modification is adding a set of wires to the battery for hooking up the battery maintainer.

The CR includes factory hardtop, convertible top deleted, additional chassis bracing in the soft top well, upgraded springs, Bilstein shocks, and anti-roll bars, special exhaust, shorter throw shifter, special upholstery with yellow stitching, and more.

Owner's Name: Eric
Price: $57,500 (see description)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact: PM serious inquiries and I'll return my cell number to call or text.

Details about the Car:

- 1 of 699 CR built
- 1 of 200 in Apex Blue Pearl
- 1 of 12 in this condition (my hunch)
- Factory radio and A/C

- 10,894 miles, will go up very slowly
- Always garaged and covered (the cover is designed for the CR from factory)
- Third owner (age 40's), clear title. Purchased from local owner June 2017 here in SoCal
- No accidents, dents, bodywork, or repaints
- OEM CR floor mats stored since purchased
- Recent maintenance records, manuals, receipts, spare keys, radio key, and Honda wheel locks
- Full oil/fluid flush when purchased (oil, brake, MTF, diff, coolant)
- 4 wheel balance and alignment to match CR spec
- New OEM battery (added the wires to hook up to the battery maintainer)
- Clear XPEL Ultimate protection wrap - whole quarter front panel of the car (including hood) up to the door panels, side mirrors, side rockers, and rear lower bumper behind the rear tires
- OEM rims are fitted with Yokohama S.drive ultra high performance tires in correct CR sizes F/R

- Asking price includes my second wheel set: black 17" Volk Ray’s Engineering RE30 Wheels (forged and ultra lightweight) 17x8, 17x9 with brand new Nitto NT01 in 225/45/17 front and 255/40/17 rear (see pictures)
- The combination above eliminated big understeer for me even under mild mountain driving. No rubbing or fender rolling
- No curb damage on any of my OEM or Volk rims

I love this car so much but recently found a Lotus Evora S Heritage Race Edition and I need to let go of this one (unfortunately). I wish I can keep it but I have no where to garage this. Thanks for looking!


Mr2Dragon 07-04-2018 09:33 AM

Would Like To Purchase Your S2000 CR
 
Is your CR still available? I live in Los Angeles and would like to purchase your car. If the car is still on the market please contact me at (626)422-9592 or Email at [email protected]

Thank you for your time.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome