2012 Triumph Daytona 675R - Super Clean - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-22-2019, 10:36 AM Thread Starter

Garage
2012 Triumph Daytona 675R - Super Clean

Immaculate 2012 Triumph Daytona 675R with 58XX miles. Fresh oil, new Pirelli Angel GT tires with less than 500 miles on them, bike needs absolutely nothing, ready to ride all summer long. Starts the first time, every time, revs and idols smoothly. Accelerates like it just robbed a bank and handles like it's reading your mind. Located in Chicago, IL but I'm happy to assist with your shipping arrangements. Asking $7500.

What does the R get you over the standard 675? Brembo brakes, Ohlins suspension front and rear, a trans-logic quick shifter and some beautiful carbon fiber bits.

Adult owned and maintained, always garage kept. 100% mechanically stock. Upgrades include TechSpec Snackskin tank pads, custom Pazzo levers, Watsen Design flush mount LED front blinkers, clear integrated taillight with sequential blinkers, a zero gravity premium corsa windscreen, lightweight battery, a helmet lock, and rear spools. This bike has one of the greatest sport bike engines of all time, the triple is a riot every time I take it out and sounds incredible.

I'll include a motorcycle cover, a battery maintainer, a spare set of levers, the owner's manual, a Triumph shop manual, a magnetic tank bag and a few other things I have to go with the bike. I also have paperwork including many service documents and both sets of keys. Someone is going to get a beautiful, unmolested, well-cared for machine, more unique than the Japanese bikes and more reliable than the Italian ones.

Clean and clear title in my name, ready to be signed over. Don't miss this one! These are rare, the R is even MORE rare, and a CLEAN R is practically a unicorn.

Please PM me for more images, videos, questions, etc.

Thanks!

Last edited by Verichai; 04-22-2019 at 10:36 AM. Reason: pricing
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-22-2019, 10:40 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Pictures...
Attached Images

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-26-2019, 07:38 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Bike is SOLD. Thanks all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Marketplace > Cars for sale (not Lotus)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in