2014 BMW 435i - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-05-2018, 06:48 AM Thread Starter

2014 BMW 435i

2014 BMW 435i Sport Line, 47k miles, Heads Up Display, Navigation, Sportline, Tech package (keyless entry, multiple cameras), Lux package, leather, turbo inline 6cyl, 8speed auto. It has an Eco, Comfort, Sport, and Sport Plus mode plus sport transmission settings. Power rear window shade. Black headliner. New tires this year and recently dealer serviced. Clean title and zero accidents. Only flaw is a repaired stone chip on windshield and Iím sure there are minor scratches typical to 47k miles. Always garage kept while at home. H&R rear swaybar and Super Sport springs within the last 8k miles- and will include the original equipment. Original window sticker says $58.5k.

I love that this car has great power but will yield 32mpg with commuting. Iíve read 13ís in the quarter, yet excellent gas mileage. The techology is biggest seller on this car, between the HUD (that displays speed, radio stations, and directions), the cameras all over, the widescreen nav, clear bluetooth function, the information system, and the apps, I have become extremely happy with this car. I do not want to put it into storage for the next few years- it needs to be enjoyed.

I plan on accepting the KBB instant cash offer this week at trade-in value but I wanted to see if someone in the community wanted it first. Moving overseas shortly. Steal it at less than trade-in value for $23k
Attached Images

Last edited by Minnis; 08-08-2018 at 06:45 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-05-2018, 06:50 AM Thread Starter

Car is in Valdosta, Georgia but I plan to visit PA in two weeks (might be able to meet in between).
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-05-2018, 12:45 PM
tmr

These N55 engines are fantastic - I love mine in my 335i. Good luck with the sale!

'05 Lotus Elise (Arctic Silver) Sport, HT, Stage II, Odyssey PC925, Cup 240r Wheels
'11 BMW 335i (Alpine White) M-Sport, Premium, Heated Seats, HK, Ipod adaptor, 6 MT, Performance Power Kit - Euro Delivery 5/11/2011 - daily driver
'87 Nissan Pickup (Burgandy) King Cab, used for hauling stuff
'17 Audi A4 Ultra (Monsoon Gray) Premium Plus - Wife's car - Delivery 2/17

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 07:04 AM
www.theapexinn.com

Bump........Steve takes care of his cars !!!!!!

Elise #2292 (SOLD) / CO / Starshield / Nitron Sport SA / RTDbrace / Uprights machined / Down Low rails / DBA 4000 Wiper Slot Rotors/ V1 / SS lines w/Pagid Black / G-Pan / Odyssey PC680 with RLS Bracket / Difflow 5 Element diffuser / Stebel Nautilus horn
www.theapexinn.com
" I started flying when Sex was safe and Hang Gliding was dangerous "
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 07:54 AM
Race & Pamper

N55 FTW...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Marketplace > Cars for sale (not Lotus)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in