Since my Turbocharged Lotus Exige S
is taking a while to find a buyer I guess it is time to consider that I may have to part with my GT3 instead. It took me months to find this Spec but IMO it is the best Spec you can get in a GT3, very aggressive (Carbon Ceramics, Carbon Fiber Buckets, etc) almost a GT3RS without having to pay $250K+ for the RS.
I purchased the car in Miami but before driving it I had the entire body professionally color corrected and XPEL Paint Protection applied on the entire front end, side panels, and wing ($3,000 receipt avail) by Hugh's Detailing in Miami, FL.
The only aftermarket equipment installed on the car is the GMG RSR Roll Bar w/ Red Powder Coat Option ($2,900). I only did a couple of HDPE driving sessions with the local PCA club so the roll bar was not a safety thing really, I just love the way they look on the GT3RS and felt like since there was no back seat some scaffolding made sense. The car also has a hardwired Passport Smart Cord if you want to have a radar detector without seeing wires.
Car has been meticulously cared for, I keep it in a climate controlled garage. It has never been driven in the rain or spent a night outside.
- Extended Range Fuel Tank
- Carbon Fiber Sport Bucket Seats in Black Leather/Alcantara®
- Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake (PCCB)
- Front axle lift system
- Sound Package Plus
- Luggage net in passenger footwell
- Sport Chrono Package incl. Porsche Track Precision App
- Porsche Floor Mats
- Sport Chrono clock dial in White
- Carbon Fiber Interior Package i.c.w. Standard Interior
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM) incl. navigation module
- Instrument dials in White
- Center Console Trim in Carbon Fiber
- Clear Glass LED Taillights