FS 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe PPV 4wd Callaway SC480 - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-07-2019, 04:53 AM Thread Starter

FS 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe PPV 4wd Callaway SC480

I ordered this car from Donohoo Chevrolet last April with every available option for a Police Pursuit Vehicle. This includes 4wd, parking assist, dual spot mirror lights, premium interior with buckets seats and center console, pre-collision braking, parking assist, apple car play, wifi, and much more. At the time, of purchasing I worked with Chris Chessnoe at Callaway Cars in Old Lyme, CT. The car was taken off the production line and then shipped to Callaway. Upon arriving, the car received the SC 480 package which includes the addition of the Corvette’s supercharger, triple cooled intercooler system, Carbon Fiber engine covers, Callaway intake system, Callaway low restrictive exhaust, Callaway interior number and badge, Callaway signed plaque with VIN# under the hood. I also added the Callaway handling package which lowers the vehicle 2” in the front and ¾” in the rear. The total cost of these packages is $20,995 not including shipping. This was on top of the normal price of the Tahoe. All of these packages are covered 100% by GM’s factor 3 year 36000 mile warranty with started in August of 2018.

When the car was finished and delivered back to Donohoo Chevrolet, I had them add a Go Rhino push bar, 6 led flashers with blink white and yellow, and a PA system. All of these are controlled by a hand held unit in the center console.

The truck has comes with all paperwork from Donohoo and Callaway. Also included is all service records and receipts. The car has had 2 oil changes (synthetic oil) and 2 tire rotations and balances. There has been no paint work, or damage repair and the vehicle needs nothing.
Currently the mileage is 13k.

$52,000 or best reasonable offer. I do not need help selling please do not contact me.
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-07-2019, 05:34 AM Thread Starter

more pics
Attached Images

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 03:20 AM Thread Starter

Sold
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Marketplace > Cars for sale (not Lotus)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in