New Shifter - Page 5 - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community
 27Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 245 (permalink) Old 07-22-2015, 11:35 AM
Supporting Vendors
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 154
Can I have one to put on my desk? That looks awesome.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #82 of 245 (permalink) Old 07-22-2015, 11:37 AM
Registered User
 
Butters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 1,617
I like the new design as well. Love the color anodized bits....

Thinking of K-swapping? Here's an idea of the cost involved.

2006 LOTUS EXIGE (ASPEN WHITE) Honda K24A2 + MPx90 supercharger. 322whp/271lb-ft @13psi. Build thread here.
1994 AUTOZAM AZ-1 MAZDASPEED Japanese Super Kei!
2014 FIAT 500e Hydroelectric powered EV daily driver.
2007 SUZUKI SV650 Track bike.
Butters is offline  
post #83 of 245 (permalink) Old 07-22-2015, 10:35 PM
Registered User
 
Devin0420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 277
Holy shift, I want that shifter


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

2006 Graphite grey/ ardent red Elise
Devin0420 is offline  
 
post #84 of 245 (permalink) Old 07-23-2015, 08:11 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gokart3 View Post
Actually, I think I'd prefer this design to K-Tuned. Can't wait!!!

Hi

Not sure if you are keeping tabs on the group buy thread on the other forum, but could you please pop over and get in touch if you wish to be involved on the group buy as we are just coming to the end of taking deposits for people who want to be involved.
If not then no problem, but could you please let me know either way so I can remove your name if not
Alitech is offline  
post #85 of 245 (permalink) Old 07-23-2015, 10:21 AM
Registered User
 
Devin0420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 277
Where's the group buy thread?


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

2006 Graphite grey/ ardent red Elise
Devin0420 is offline  
post #86 of 245 (permalink) Old 07-23-2015, 10:38 AM
Registered User
 
Kamsden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Yucaipa
Posts: 742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devin0420 View Post
Where's the group buy thread?


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

http://m.seloc.org/viewthread.php?tid=405176&page=12
Kamsden is offline  
post #87 of 245 (permalink) Old 07-23-2015, 01:25 PM
Registered User
 
Gokart3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alitech View Post
Hi

Not sure if you are keeping tabs on the group buy thread on the other forum, but could you please pop over and get in touch if you wish to be involved on the group buy as we are just coming to the end of taking deposits for people who want to be involved.
If not then no problem, but could you please let me know either way so I can remove your name if not
I'll try to get in there again. Last couple times I tried to log in, it wouldn't let me in. May have to make a new user name or something. But I definitely want in!!!

If you want, shoot me an e-mail bfisk (at) hotmail.com

Thanks!
Gokart3 is offline  
post #88 of 245 (permalink) Old 07-23-2015, 08:08 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,952
Why don't we have a group buy for this here too?

I have read through and other than rigidity and aesthetics, I am not sure what makes this so different? Does it come anodized gold and aluminum finish? I would be interested.


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Coyne is offline  
post #89 of 245 (permalink) Old 07-24-2015, 12:28 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gokart3 View Post
I'll try to get in there again. Last couple times I tried to log in, it wouldn't let me in. May have to make a new user name or something. But I definitely want in!!!

If you want, shoot me an e-mail bfisk (at) hotmail.com

Thanks!
Ah ok. If you could just email me directly with your full name and shipping address, and list what colours you would like and what engine you are running it with then I can send you back all the necessary payment details to get you on board. 👍

[email protected]

Regarding doing a group buy on here. Possibly something for the future, but I'm afraid we are already in production for the current batch so it's a little late this time around.
Alitech is offline  
post #90 of 245 (permalink) Old 07-24-2015, 07:21 AM
Registered User
 
Gokart3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alitech View Post
Ah ok. If you could just email me directly with your full name and shipping address, and list what colours you would like and what engine you are running it with then I can send you back all the necessary payment details to get you on board. 👍

[email protected]
Hey Darren,

Sent you all my info via e-mail. Let me know here if you didn't get it.

Thanks,
Brad
Gokart3 is offline  
post #91 of 245 (permalink) Old 07-27-2015, 05:10 AM
anglophile in exile
 
Aedo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Oz
Posts: 5,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gokart3 View Post
Hey Darren,

Sent you all my info via e-mail. Let me know here if you didn't get it.

Thanks,
Brad
As of three hours ago his post on SELOC would suggest he hasn't received your email. I'll give him a poke to contact you here.
Aedo is offline  
post #92 of 245 (permalink) Old 07-27-2015, 09:40 AM
Registered User
 
Gokart3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aedo View Post
As of three hours ago his post on SELOC would suggest he hasn't received your email. I'll give him a poke to contact you here.
Now in contact with Darren via e-mail. Thanks for the heads up!
Gokart3 is offline  
post #93 of 245 (permalink) Old 08-09-2015, 08:18 AM
Registered User
 
aztec1382's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: los angeles
Posts: 1,533
I need one


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

slwkart
aztec1382 is offline  
post #94 of 245 (permalink) Old 08-09-2015, 09:29 AM
Registered User
 
Kamsden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Yucaipa
Posts: 742
Can't wait to get mine, few more weeks and production should be done.
Name:  ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1439141380.691188.jpg
Views: 801
Size:  134.4 KB
Kamsden is offline  
post #95 of 245 (permalink) Old 08-09-2015, 11:55 AM
Registered User
 
Butters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 1,617
The shifter in my Exige is pretty great now after my Honda swap, so I don't actually need an upgrade. So something like this would be a total just-because-I-want-it type of purchase. But goddamn if it isn't compelling just staring at that pile of machined aluminum. DROOOOOOOOOL....

Thinking of K-swapping? Here's an idea of the cost involved.

2006 LOTUS EXIGE (ASPEN WHITE) Honda K24A2 + MPx90 supercharger. 322whp/271lb-ft @13psi. Build thread here.
1994 AUTOZAM AZ-1 MAZDASPEED Japanese Super Kei!
2014 FIAT 500e Hydroelectric powered EV daily driver.
2007 SUZUKI SV650 Track bike.
Butters is offline  
post #96 of 245 (permalink) Old 08-13-2015, 07:26 AM
Registered User
 
Kamsden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Yucaipa
Posts: 742
More pics, can't wait to get this.
Name:  ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1439479606.545187.jpg
Views: 769
Size:  157.9 KB
Kamsden is offline  
post #97 of 245 (permalink) Old 08-14-2015, 06:08 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,952
So, can we still buy them? Who is making this?


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Coyne is offline  
post #98 of 245 (permalink) Old 08-14-2015, 06:45 PM
Registered User
 
Devin0420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 277
Alitech is making them. It was a group buy and I'm pretty sure it's done. I ordered one but I'm on the fence now about whether I want to put it in my car so I may end up selling mine. Still undecided though. It will be in black and red though.


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

2006 Graphite grey/ ardent red Elise
Devin0420 is offline  
post #99 of 245 (permalink) Old 08-16-2015, 02:15 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devin0420 View Post
Alitech is making them. It was a group buy and I'm pretty sure it's done. I ordered one but I'm on the fence now about whether I want to put it in my car so I may end up selling mine. Still undecided though. It will be in black and red though.


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Pm me if you decide to not use it.


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Coyne is offline  
post #100 of 245 (permalink) Old 10-05-2015, 05:19 PM
Saffron Yellow is Lighter
 
XtinctElise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 1,231
Installed Review

Has anyone installed one of these yet in a Federal Elise?
XtinctElise is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Lotus Discussions > Lotus "Track" and Racing Cars

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome