I think you mean Recaro (not Sparco) Profi SPG? In any case...
- Lighter, easier to get into, and allows for full adjustment of seat back and forth on a runner.
- Can retain 3 point belt
- An FIA approved racing seat with much more lateral support, but not all drivers will fit into it
- The seat itself also barely fits into the car...you may not be able to position it very far forward (due to the side sills) if you are short and may need to remove the center console over the shifter
- The Recaro may need to be placed on a fixed mount, rather than a slider
- Harness holes are small and somewhat low for taller drivers, definitely sit in before purchasing
'05 Lotus Elise: RS134 Monolites, Nitron Singles, Monoballs, V2 arms, RTD2 brace, Innovative motor mounts, V2 tank, GPan, Larini 8", TransCables, LumosHID, GiroDisc, Ferodo DS2500, etc.
'16 Porsche Cayman GT4