In my opinion you should spend more time optimizing the nut behind the wheel. But the easy baseline recommendations are:
1. You're not using the measurement points lotus recommends for measuring ride height, so it will be difficult to translate your measurements into something meaningful
- If you're worried about rubbing the fender liners you won't be lower than 125mm up front, measured at the factory identified locations
2. If you haven't gotten the car corner balanced, do that
3. Lotus has recommendations for the suspension, start with those (coil overs and roll bar)
4. On hoosiers you probably could have more camber on all corners (you likely won't get any more camber up front without further modification)
5. With no UOM on your toe measurements, I'd say you've got too much rear toe- either a little too much toe in or a lot too much toe out
"Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."