1995 S4 Turbo & Exhaust Upgrade
I'm embarking on a project to upgrade my '95 S4 turbo & Exhaust.
From discussions here and in other places, I've decided on the following configuration as an initial design:
- Replace manifold with Alunox headers
- Upgrade turbo to GT3071R (build & configured by Aaron at ATS)
- Upgrade fuel pump to higher flow (per Aaron)
- Keep original primary injectors, upgrade to 800cc secondaries
- 3" cat-less dual exhaust also from Alunox
- ECU map from either Aaron or PUK Racing # 6 (likely Aaron's config).
Aaron has reported getting >400 rwhp in this configuration.
My engine has about 40k miles on it, so I'm hoping that it's fresh enough to survive the upgrade. Has good compression/oil usage history.
I thought I'd start a thread to document how it's going and share the results.