Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Fairfax, Virginia
I was able to replace the hoses, add new clamps and placed the pumps back in the tank.
I took my time trying to be careful especially when "fishing" the pump assembly back into the tank.
I didn't replace any O-rings. The ones at the pipe ends (just above the flange) seemed ok. I didn't know to brush the filters.
Once everything was connected, and the ECU in, the fired right up. I let it run for a while and checked for leaks and smells. The fuel system seems to be back to normal.
Thank you and everyone who shared their knowledge, for all the help.
I will post a couple of additional photos later.