Long thread on my Samco fiasco, but check posts #61 and #64 for quick summary.
1. 50K miles 49 months on late 88 Esprit (2011-2015) had JAE hoses installed at zero miles (for me) at 2011. Zero problems.
2. 88 Esprit totalled in 2015
3. Purchased 87 Esprit that came with new silicone hoses with 'Samco' logo.
4. Had Trackspec (trusted shop that also worked on late 88 Esprit) install new Samco silicone hoses.
5. 4K miles later, noticed delamination while checking AC for an issue.
6. barely 4 days later, bad leak springs.
7. One hose had expanded larger than normal. touching accessory belt and got cut open (post #61)
#64 describes that Samco confirmed:
1. They do not manufacture an Esprit kit
2. The Esprit 'Samco' kits are counterfeit and they served cease and desist order to eBay vendor.
Stick with JAE - I wasted the cost of a new JAE hose and 10 hours labor to remove/reinstall new JAE hoses.
I got 50K miles out of a JAE set; others have problems installing but my rock star mechanics make it happen and no drama.