The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Interest in S4 wheels and tires?

3K views 21 replies 5 participants last post by  Erik L 
#1 ·
I have an opportunity for a really neat set of 3 piece wheels and I thought I would check interest in the wheels and tires from my S4.

Nice Yokohama tires, overall in great condition.

They are the wheels on this car:

https://www.streetsideclassics.com/vehicles/3154-cha/1994-lotus-esprit-s4

I see these wheels for sale quite a bit in europe so I know they are not that hard to come by. IMHO nicest looking Esprit wheels after the NOVA.

$1000 shipped or offer?

I have to check fitment on the new wheels before I commit to sale but I thought I would see if there was a market.

Advice and suggestions welcome.

I will put an add in the classifieds after I confirm fitment of new wheels

thx

See less See more
#4 ·
Those wheels are not 3 piece. I don’t know the name of them off hand but definitely one piece. I have a set of OZ Futura wheels for a US Esprit S4s and that is the only 3 piece wheel for S4s (UK versions are bigger).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#10 ·
Bump will be listing these in the parts for sale for $850 shipped.

The tires are near new and ~$150 each so getting these wheels for less than $200 if you back out shipping.

Getting ready to install the BBS!

#14 ·
Can anyone confirm?

I have had a few requests - I think these will fit 87 forward. Will they go back farther than that?

I checked the OD and its similar to the 88/89 wheels and tires.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.