Sad to say, I'm selling my Esprit as well... - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 02:15 PM Thread Starter

Sad to say, I'm selling my Esprit as well...

1988 Lotus Esprit Turbo
2.2 L 4-cyl, 5-spd
36,800 miles
All paperwork (window sticker, manuals, receipts (all the way down to brake fluid)
Extra set of wheels, same style but powder coated
New clutch master and slave cylinder, and clutch line, back in the Spring
New rear brake pads also this past Spring, front ones are OK but I have a new set in the box
New plugs, fluids (including coolant flush/fill) back in the Spring

Asking $21,900

I've had the car for 2 years and it has been amazingly rock-solid. I would trust it to drive anywhere. I'm parting with it for several reasons, but the main is how our kids can't go with us on drives. Call me a sappy Dad, but it does wear on you to watch your boys go immediately to the cars that have back seats at various meets and say "Hey Dad, we can all go in this one." So there you have it. I'll miss it, but kids want to hang out with their parents for a short while and I'd like to take advantage of that while I can. It is such a wonderful car to drive and I'm sure that whoever ends up with it will love it as much as I have. Just e-mail me at [email protected] if you want some more pics or information. I can also be reached at 317-776-4916.

Brian
Attached Images

Janbur

% elise -2005 -saffronYellow -lotusSupercharger -stage2Exhaust -trackPack -trmF1Wheels -shortShifterMod -reinforcedShifterMod -boeBrakeDucts -exigeStyleGrills -hidKit -ledTailLights -proRadRadiator -cfWing -cfSplitter -cfBinnacle

Last edited by Janbur; 08-31-2009 at 06:21 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Lotus Discussions > Lotus Esprit

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in