Yes, in a NA Evora you can use every Evora S and even every V6 Exige S exhaust and vice versa. Minor adjustaments might be needed as follows:
- the Exhaust Hanger (silencer mounting). From MY12 they changed the diameter of the silencer mountings (from p.n. B132S0088F to B132S0088F) . You can buy new rubber mountings or add or remove the metal cylindrical spacers as needed, very simple.
- the main catalitic converter (or downpipe to sliencer assembly). Here is the problem, keep your original one and you'll be sure it will work with every silencer. If you plan to change it (e.g. if you want to remove you catalitic converter for a simple pipe) keep in mind that there are at least 3 different versions:
1 The early NA's pre MY12 (tilted flange)
2 the S and IPS every MY (horizontal flange)
3 the Exige V6 (horizontal flange but different S shape)
Horizontal and tilted versions are hardly interchangable, you should cut and weld back the flange with the correct tilt, very difficult. The third is interchangable with a small cut and weld, as I did.
- You have to find a way to make the valve work. You can use an electronic wireless control kit (look on ebay) or connect the valve to the vaacum lines as I did.
Thank you for the information! This is very helpful but as a (very) amateur DIY mechanic, I could use a little more help/education:
1) Connecting valve control to vaccuum lines- I saw in your earlier post that you used a T valve to connect to the air filter solenoid. Can you share pictures or DIY for dummies instructions? To reference my abilities, I don't know how to find the air filter solenoid. I have the BOE CAI installed if that makes a difference.
1a) Am I correct that using the T valve will open the exhaust with the sport button?
1b) In an earlier post you mentioned inverting the vaccuum line and using a carburator part. Why and how?
1c) Any downside to adding the T valve (e.g. Reduced air filtration, insufficient vaccuum, overtaxed vaccuum system)?
2) I do plan to install a decat pipe. My car is a 2011 NA (tilted flange) and I may buy an OEM valved exhaust from a 2012+ car (horizontal). Does the decat flange need to match my car or the exhaust? I am guessing my car but want to confirm. In other words, if I added a tilted decat for my 2011, would that mate to all exhaust options?
3) If I buy the correct decat pipe, is there still a need to cut and weld?
4) Would the install be easier or better if I ordered and installed the new silencer mountings? If so, it looks like the 2012+ is actually PN A132S0171F.
I love working on my own car but still have a TON to learn. This forum is a wonderful resource! Thanks!