P0700, P0751 are transmission related codes and P1613 is forced limp home mode.
Limp home mode is triggered by numerous codes to include:
• Output shaft speed status (P0721 / P0722 / P0723) and Vehicle Speed sensor status (P0500 / U0122)
• Battery Voltage Error (P0562 / P0563)
• Input Shaft Speed Error (P0717 / P0718)
• Line Pressure Solenoid Error (P0746 / P0748)
• Transmission Shift Solenoids Error (P0751 / P0753 / P0756 / P0758 / P0761 / P0763 / P0766 / P0768)
• Torque converter Solenoid Error (P0741 / P2757 / P2759 / P2769 / P2770)
• Control Module Options Error (P0610)
• Comms error with Engine Control Module (U0100 / U0301 / U0401)
• Comms error with ESP Control Module (U0122)
• Comms error with Yaw Rate Sensor Module (U0123 / U0513)
Your P0172 and P0175 fall under fuel control systems.
I might be totally wrong (have been before!) but I don't see how your transmission codes relate to the CAI. However, the "systems too rich" codes can be attributed to an air leak in the induction system, MAF fault or signs of corrosion or loose wiring connection. So, they MAY be related to the CAI. However, if they show up as "pending", perhaps they didn't trigger a CEL and the transmission codes did.
Did all of the codes pop up at the same time or at different times? Did the TCU fault light also illuminate?