The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Evora Picture Thread

592K views 2K replies 506 participants last post by  Sunnyroses 
#1 ·
Is there one ?

If not, let's make one! Let's see some pics!

See less See more
#8 ·
Sexy Carbon Evora with Black Package

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Sports car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Supercar

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Lotus evora

#10 ·
Here's mine, Chrome Orange Evora S 2+2 (But those back seats are most useless things in automotive history)
Currently 18000km, lots of issues, but much more fun. Really enjoy driving it, mostly also over my GT-R.

Justin, I'm currently having your rims for my winter tires and I'm actually considering to also drive them in summer (with summer tires of course), because they look a bit better on the car than mine (19/20")

By the way, I think I had one of your photos as desktop wallpaper while waiting for my car :)

#31 · (Edited)
You may have missed a small detail, which are those are not my wheels!

I didn't mean to mislead you guys.. It's a photo from a stock MY11 Burnt Orange Evora.

If you scroll up you will see the car in question is behind my car.

Something I noticed that was rather disconcerting. The Burnt Orange looked aweful on that car in the lot.. The orange was much more muted and lackluster. It had no pop to it. It's hard to see in that photo because the phone camera's lack of dynamic range compensates by boosting colors, so you'll have to take my word for it. As soon as I saw my car next to it, I kinda felt glad I got a 'good' one.