The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Just purchased another Evora

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  harleyujoe 
#1 ·
I am back and bought one from member here.. Looking for recommendations on getting it moved from Fl to NJ in enclosed trailer/truck

Any one have someone they recommend ???

Thank You Joe

#2 ·
Covered many times here. Search.

How to Search:

For future reference: Don't use the search on this site. Simply use Google and end the search text with "site:lotustalk.com". E.g.
Transmission Fluid change what bolt site:lotustalk.com no space betw site:lotustalk.com

#6 ·
I would but working on fiberglas body in garage with heat and humidity at 68 caused me some issues with heat exhaustion and mold and so feeling tired and achy and
little nervous ..

Before this happened I drove mini round trip to Atlanta from NJ 1700 miles in 20 hours ...Went down to look at another Panoz Roadster, I had 1999
and this was a beautiful 1992 but was no were refined in driving like my 1999 was..
And when I had the Evora few years ago I still think the earlier years look cleaner than the new 400 models
But OMG the accidents and traffic ...
So that is why .. I really would like to.. but by the time you add up flying, motel gas and time really worth having it transporting.

#7 ·
https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/Cargo---Freight-Company/Tri-Logistics-LLC-2097552630262672/

I met Tri Nguyen on a spirited drive and he’s a really genuine guy. He runs Tri Logistics and he’s always moving high end cars up and down the east coast. It can’t hurt checking with him if he’s making a trip anytime soon from Florida up to New Jersey. Their phone number is listed in the FB page.

That said, I don’t know how his scheduling works, or what his prices are, as I’ve never used his services. Just another option.

Otherwise, if time permits, it’s that time of year where driving it might not be a bad shake down of the car. A flight and two days of driving wouldn’t be so bad! That’s a good weekend in my book!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.