I would say more detail is needed when a 'my car won't start' thread is created.
1. Is the immobilizer light turning off? If not, check your key fob battery.
2. Are you waiting for the needles to stop their sweep? If not, give it a few extra seconds before trying the starter.
3. Can you hear the fuel pump prime when you turn the key to 'on'?
4. When you say you rolled your car, do you mean you bump started it at some point?
5. Does the engine turn over when it's clicking or is it failing to turn over?
6. What's the voltage of your battery unloaded and loaded when trying to turn it over?
2013 Evora IPS - Carbon Gray
2016 BMW 328xi - Estoril Blue