The time has finally come for us to unveil our latest diffuser. It's called the "Flat Diffuser" by Difflow. I think you'll figure out why we call it the flat diffuser. The diffuser is aprox 4 inches longer than OEM. It's angle of attack is 11.5 degrees. The diffuser was designed by auto-crossers and track racers from around the country. We gathered feedback from many people, seeing what angle they wanted, what shapes, fins, compatibility, etc. The end result turned out nice. A beautiful flat diffuser that matches the curves of the car that will function beautifully.
- Fins extend all the way foward to the undertray for proper air channeling from front-to-back.
- Fins sit nearly parallel to ground, tapering up a 1/2 from front to back. 5.5 inches off the ground on stock suspension.
- Diffuser body is roughly 4 inches longer than OEM, keeping the air from swirling behind the car to a minimum, reducing drag.
- Diffuser body sits at 11.5 degrees, a track tested and popular request from auto-cross and race car drivers.
- Comes with a custom rear panel and license plate mount.
- Rear of diffuser has the same radius as the back of the Lotus clam to give it a professional styling.
- Constructed from Aluminum, handles curb rash easily, fins can be replaced, can be powdercoated any color, won't discolor from heat.
- Works with all after market exhausts and we can cut a hole in the diffuser to accommodate your thru-diffuser exhaust, free of charge.
- Fits 2005-2010 Elise and 2006+ Exige. OEM replacement, no drilling/cutting required. Takes 10 minutes to install.
The diffuser is available for purchase on the website, retailing at $575.00 USD + shipping, anywhere in the world.
Order here: Difflow Diffusers - Lotus Elise, Exige, Evora, Acura NSX, Nissan GTR
or PM me.
****We can shorten the diffuser, add/remove fins, move fins around, make the diffuser longer, cut exhaust holes, - whatever you want, FREE OF CHARGE.
More pics coming this weekend as we go to Boise to fit it on another Lotus.
A few pics: