The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Front Skid Plates-Elise, Exige, Evora

43K views 87 replies 40 participants last post by  SirLotus 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Beware of potholes, dips in road or inclined driveways.

Protects the front underside of the clam from scratches, scrapes and damage.

Photo;
1 & 2 - Elise - 3 Sections - $125 shipped.
3 - Exige - 4 Sections - $125 shipped.
4 & 5 - Evora - 4 Sections - $175 shipped.

Made with 3/16" unbreakable polycarbonate.

Secured with silicone caulk / adhesive or 3M VHB double sided tape (not supplied).

Michael

Attachments

See less See more
#18 ·
Hi Michael - will these adhere if there already is damage on the chin?

I have a crack (about an inch) on the left side and a scrape on each side - enough that the white of the fiberglass is showing through the paint.

#24 ·
Michael - can you answer this question?

#19 ·
evora skid plate

Hi Michael/SirLotus,
I sent you a PM about these...I am taking my Evora to the shop on Friday Jan 2nd...I would really like to have these to get them installed.
Could I buy them today and have you ship them out to NY? Please contact me or reply to this post.

#20 ·
I will be in the Delray area in a few days. Can I pop by to see these on a car? My Evora has a little chin rash which I will take care of and would like to put your product on straight away.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#22 ·
Need a set for my elise

Pm sent

#29 ·
Morning,

I just purchased an Evora and am very interested in ordering a set of the skid plates before I scrap up the front end. New member so I cannot PM yet (still working on my 5 posts). I will hopefully be in touch soon. Looks like a great product.

Thanks,
Ted

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.