HethelSport Visits Win Ace, Again (2017) - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By HethelSport

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-24-2017, 01:57 AM Thread Starter
Lotus Evora Specialty

HethelSport Visits Win Ace, Again (2017)

We visited Win Ace for a second time in two years! For those that don't know about Win Ace, they produce bumpers, wings, flares, and all sorts of other exterior panels for the the Lotus Evora, Elise, and Exige.

We hope you enjoy our 2017 recap at Visiting Win Ace AGAIN! | HethelSport and our 2016 Win Ace introduction at HethelSport Visits Win Ace.

We usually post in the Evora forums but we're branching out. Our primary launch products were the Win Ace aero line of handcrafted bumpers and wings. While we continue to build our Evora inventory, we have also just committed to bringing in the Win Ace Elise and Exige products as well.

We hope you browse our site--our Elise & Exige products are here: Elise & Exige | HethelSport.

BTW, if you need replacement Fob Dongles for the Cobra Alarm, we have some too: S2 Alarm Fob Dongle | HethelSport
itispav likes this.

HethelSport.com
Lotus Evora Specialty
[email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-09-2018, 05:02 AM

HETHELSPORT

I don't know really them, but now I am very upset. I purchased a rear fender kit for my Lotus Elise via GRP since october 23 2017, and four months after, I still not have the parts, and I don't have a clear answer where the parts are. I just ask to cancel the order now. It is just a pain situation. My first and last contact with Hethelsport!

Elise 2006, white, K20 turbo GT3076R, 395 whp
List of mod: I am just stupid putting that much money on that car!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-09-2018, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elise/europa View Post
HETHELSPORT

I don't know really them, but now I am very upset. I purchased a rear fender kit for my Lotus Elise via GRP since october 23 2017, and four months after, I still not have the parts, and I don't have a clear answer where the parts are. I just ask to cancel the order now. It is just a pain situation. My first and last contact with Hethelsport!
Since you posted this in 3 threads, I've responded in all 3 too...

I'm sure HethelSport will chime in but, if you purchased parts from Gregs Race Parts, why are you ragging on HethelSport? You do realize HethelSport does not make the parts themselves, don't you?

I would think your issue, if any, would be with the company you placed the order with.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-09-2018, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 chrome orange View Post
Since you posted this in 3 threads, I've responded in all 3 too...

I'm sure HethelSport will chime in but, if you purchased parts from Gregs Race Parts, why are you ragging on HethelSport? You do realize HethelSport does not make the parts themselves, don't you?

I would think your issue, if any, would be with the company you placed the order with.
I agree and disagree. I will never know the thruth about the real cause of the incredible delay. If the responsability is Hethelsport, based on GRP comment, the fault is Hethel. If the trouble maker is GRP, Hethel must sell direct or find another distributor. If the fault is the Hethel supplier, Hethel must find another one. GRP offer me a month ago to cancel the order if I want. I decided to say OK, continu. They all a time respond to my e-mail. I suppose that the parts are made somewhere in Asia or somewhere else. After 4 months, I think I have the right to think the delay is too long. My fuse was a slow burning type I think.

Maybe I will decide to not deal anymore with GRP also, whatever the source of the parts. I don't know at the moment, it is my seconde purchase with GRP, my first one associated with Hethel.

Few months ago, I had a similar situation with BWR about team dynamics wheel. Fred at BWR is very cool and usefull. spend time to look TD wheel from other source, it was clear, TD are just mixed up. And I continu to do business with BWR because the fault was not him, but clearly TD.

Elise 2006, white, K20 turbo GT3076R, 395 whp
List of mod: I am just stupid putting that much money on that car!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-09-2018, 03:05 PM Thread Starter
Lotus Evora Specialty

@elise/europa has brought up some valid concerns, and I have tried to respond in the first of his three identical posts here:

HethelSport.com
Lotus Evora Specialty
[email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Classifieds Section > Aftermarket Suppliers

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in