Finished the install
I finally finished the install on the QWKcans.
Very easy to do.
I made a few changes to the tubing when I put these in. I didn't re-use the foam covering on the tubes. I used SS hose sleeves and anodized fittings/clamps. I had these lying around from a previously aborted project, so I decided to use them here.
Here are a few pics.
'05 Elise Magnetic Blue, Black, Touring, Hard Top, Star Shield, Stage II Exhaust, Arqray decat pipe, S2 Front Splitter (UK), Sector 111 Rear Tow Hook, Driving Lights, Cup Airbox, Shift-I System, LSS Dampers & Springs, Sector 111 V-Bar, Schroth Profi II 5 point harness, Exige S Probax seats, 1/4 turn undertray screws, Stealth bulbs, BWR SC with PES tune, Innovative engine mounts, SS brake lines.