The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

New Super 7 project based on S2000

20K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  lambobuilder 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Dale, my wife calls me crazy when I start to modify my car a little, but you're insane!! I wish I lived near you so I can donate my time to help you and learn from a master car builder like you, forget Boyds and his 5 Mil dollar enterprise, You sir, are a true master, people like you no longer exist!! :bow: :bow: WOW!!!BTW I owned an S2000 before the Lotus, pretty nice ride!!

#3 ·
I've seen a lot of replica Lambos in my time in mags, shows and on the streets. I can always tell they arent real. But these are the best ones by far. One really has to look close to tell its not real. Not too many clear signs that its a replica. Good work. :up:
Cheers,

#5 ·
As a real Seven nut, I will keep an eye on what you are doing......
I have some great ideas for a more modern Seven type car.
If I had the funds....I would work on up.

#6 · (Edited)
AutoXJunkie. I do pretty good with Cars but really need to work on my spelling. I'll fix it tonight. Thanks for pointing that out.

Actually we had a silver S2000 when they first came out.We also had a teenage son. The S2000 was rolled and disposed of.

The S2000 power train is not from that car. Still have lots of research to do on the front suspension.
Before and after

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.