The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Ohio/Indiana Caravan to LOG29

5K views 48 replies 12 participants last post by  Bgwilly31 
#1 · (Edited)
Ohio/Indiana Caravan to LOG29 *NEW PLANS*

Ok plans of changed people have had cancelled but the caravan still lives!

Heres the new plans.

Meeting place: Will be in Kentucky at the mcdonalds off I-71 S Take exit 186 for Buttermilk Park/KY-371 turn right of exit.
Meeting Time: 6:30am Departure time 7:00am

Our driving route will be 75 South to 71 South through Louisville, KY to I-65 South to birmingham, AL.

Thus far four have confirmed. :(

1.) Bgwilly (exige S)
2.) Mpbrady7 (exige 240)
3.) Spectre (exige 240)
4.) Jmiesse (Elise)
5.) ajp33 (Elise)
6.)

Hopefully some more of you can chime in and confirm anyone is welcome.

dave>?

rat27>?

See less See more
#34 ·
Final Bump.

Cya all there. Ill be sending Pms out to those of you that are caravaning for Cell numbers.

BTW dont forget a 2 way radio.

If you dont have one. Go spend the $20 bucks at walmart. ;)

i have one extra .

#36 ·
I won't know until tomorrow if I can join the caravan as you pass by Nashville. I'll post tomorrow if I can join in. Either way give me a call as you are coming through Nashville. It will be late morning so maybe you can make a stop for lunch or at I can provide a little local knowledge. I'll PM my phone numbers.

#38 ·
Unfortunately I won't be able to join the caravan. I need to coach a baseball game.

Please give me a call when you pass through Nashville so my gearhead friends and I can go to the window and admire you as you pass by the Nissan building. We're about 15 miles south of Nashville on I-65 between exits 68 and 67 on the east side of the Interstate.

If you're looking for a gas stop at that point in the trip there are a Shell and Exxon at 68B. There are also several fast food places at this exit but the area is crowded at lunch time.

Exit 65 just south of us also has several gas stations and fast food but once you pass that it gets pretty sparse until you get to Huntsville.

#39 ·
Im a British Petrol Man. But i will try and remember to give you a ring:)

FInal days are now boys. Get your cars ready for the fun haul down. A 5 man Lotus crew will be great fun. :shift:

#41 ·
Yep^ everything is squared away.

Now the lotus needs her final coat of wax. And then loaded up.

Reds game on TV and a few beers tonight and i should be finished:clap:

#42 ·
Awesome. Just finished putting new paint protection, stripes, and door numbers on mine. Unfortunately with our lack of sun right now it still gonna have bubbles in it for LOG. :(

See ya this weekend!

#45 ·
Yeah i was going to let you know that. YOur more than welcome to clean it before we leave. Thursday night.

By friday morning it should be dry and sunny for the entire trip down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.